A Bookish gift guide No.1

Hello Booksexuals, currently I am sitting on my bed drinking some chai tea and listening to my book. While I was sitting here I remember I had asked you guys what you would like to see and you all said a gift guide, so here is my gift guide number one, there will be three if these. 
Now I understand finding things for book nerds can be hard and sometimes finding something for your self can be hard too. so here are some ideas for you, a friend, ect. 

.bookofthemonth
If you don't know what BOTM stands for, it is stands for BOOK OF THE MONTH, now this is  subscription-based e-commerce service that offers a selection of five new hardcover books each month to its members. I personally Love this, I have ordered from it a couple time and it is an awesome way to discover new books and finding your next favorite. I think is perfect for a friend when you don't know what they like or what if they would like the books or not. 






  Really any type of candles will be amazing for anyone, I love candles and every time I go on bookstagram and I always see people raving about candles. well, in my opinion who wouldn't love candles. 








Let me say its never a bad idea to get someone socks, here is why. they are comfortable, you can use them for #socksunday and they are cute. I think it is a good time when you wear a pair of comfy socks and have a cup of coffee or tea and a good book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone by J.K Rowling

Elantris by Brandon Sanderson

Aaru by David Meredith