Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone by J.K Rowling










(Found On GoodReads)
Harry Potter's life is miserable. His parents are dead and he's stuck with his heartless relatives, who force him to live in a tiny closet under the stairs. But his fortune changes when he receives a letter that tells him the truth about himself: he's a wizard. A mysterious visitor rescues him from his relatives and takes him to his new home, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

After a lifetime of bottling up his magical powers, Harry finally feels like a normal kid. But even within the Wizarding community, he is special. He is the boy who lived: the only person to have ever survived a killing curse inflicted by the evil Lord Voldemort, who launched a brutal takeover of the Wizarding world, only to vanish after failing to kill Harry.

Though Harry's first year at Hogwarts is the best of his life, not everything is perfect. There is a dangerous secret object hidden within the castle walls, and Harry believes it's his responsibility to prevent it from falling into evil hands. But doing so will bring him into contact with forces more terrifying than he ever could have imagined.

Full of sympathetic characters, wildly imaginative situations, and countless exciting details, the first installment in the series assembles an unforgettable magical world and sets the stage for many high-stakes adventures to come.

I have always loved Harry Potter, I remember when the movies came out and I would think I was a wizard(I mean I still do) and I would walk around with a piece of stick and “magic.” When I first saw the movies I didn’t know it was a book and then one day I saw the book and had to have it. I remember reading until i passed out and then waking up and reading more and more.  Harry Potter is something I will always hold dear to me.
While I was reading this book there were some things I had forgotten so being able to sit there and read the things I had forgotten was amazing, I loved everything about the book, I do wish the fist book was longer. When I was reading this book I was transported to Hogwarts with Harry. I think is book is perfect for those days were you don’t know what to read or you want to read something that will take you places.
My favorite part is where it shows how sassy Hormone is, I really think that was amazing. In the first book it shows you how their relationship works out and changes, I don’t this would be Harry Potter without their relationships in here.
Is there anything I would every change about this book? No, I think this book is beautifully written and nothing needs to be fixed.
sorry for cutting this short, if I were to continue this would be about 12 paragraphs

 Rating 5/5 




Share your thoughts!

Have you read this book? What did you think?
If you haven’t, do you plan to?
Let me know in the comments!
Until next time…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elantris by Brandon Sanderson

Aaru by David Meredith